FEED BACK

You would be heartened to know, BMC has Okayed a statue of OMBALE at Chowpatty. I know, it has been a issue close to I&C.
I recd the copy of the new issue of I&C. I saw the cover and the first impression is we lack ideas!!!! Why the map of India again? How often we have used it? Its such an old idea repeatedly used... Apart from that, you have again gone back to a crowded, cluttered text in the cover page. Text is all over the cover page. It can look nice if done intelligently (say like Stardust). We have standardized this neatly at the bottom of the page and the issues were looking good. Now, why have you gone back suddenly I don’t know...
Vishwanath shetty
via-e-mail-Mumbai
Though editorial is quite lengthy, however it is very progressive, unbiased and keep keen interest alive. Your way of looking into each subject there on, is very much admirable I am enjoying and appreciating the high quality of journalism.
I wish very best in your tireless endeavour in continuing and maintaining high quality of the magazine and at the same time I appeal to our respected reader friends to enlist at laeast one new subscriber so that I & C can re-dedicate to the society and move on holding the head high.
K.P.Vidyarthi
Surathkal

"India is sitting on population volcano, but no one is talking about family planning and birth control" observed Union Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad, said a report. This is probably the most important statement on the subject coming from a senior minister of the central government, in recent times. From Prime Minister down the line to the last member of Parliament, everybody suffers from this state of national amnesia, when it comes to problems like population. It is indeed true that country should seriously look at ways to stabilise population growth to which our planners are not really applying their mind (I & C- Aug-2009). The population control is really a very urgent issue to be tackled on a war footing. The problem needs to be highlighted regularly, not only on World Population Day.
R.Uchil, Mumbai

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Patricia,
via-blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOCUS : APRIL- 2023 K. K MUHAMMED & SINU JOSEPH THEIR RELEVANCE TO INDIAN SOCIETY

Month-in-Perspective for October 2022

Focus for October 2022