What They Said

A month may consist of more or less than thirty days, but certain deeds and valuable time one spends during these days can make it innumerable. A month of internship in fact was a month completely filled with journalistic lessons at ‘ISSUES & CONCERNS’ (I&C) magazine. Mr.Jayaram Shriyan, the editor of ‘I&C’, such a down to earth person, the man behind the magazine, has taught me, what we can do in life, certainly proved to me that there are opportunities spread in front of you, we just have to play the role in choosing the right one which satisfies us and through which we can satisfy others. Mr J. Shriyan has been doing the same since last 17 years.
ISSUES&CONCERNS magazine, one of the monthly English magazines distributed across the country has got its own way of producing news in different format. The magazine carries all types of news that has taken place during the particular month in its monthly issue. It carries in it State, National, International, Sports and various kinds of news every month. Mr.Shriyan has done a wonderful job in his writing by letting the readers know his version of a particular news, by bringing out each and every point to his articles. And having read most of his articles, I found it really helpful as there were certain points which viewed from another angle became fresh piece of news to me and has surprised me ironically. My time was limited, which is why I really liked this magazine. It captures important events around the world in a synopsis, the reporting is balanced and accurately reflects what is going on (as compared to other magazines). The reporting is intelligent and thought-provoking.
Interacting with Mr. Shriyan gave me a new face of journalism, like how print media can be a part that can be not just friendly, but also very important help for the readers. He is thorough with the current issues and all the happening around, which helped me to form my different political thoughts and helped clear doubts through his help.
And being with him for a month was a great experience. I’m looking forward in future to be in touch with him to find my source of current issues from the magazine. And as a word to the public, if anyone of you want to know something that is happening in the country or overseas currently, then never make a mistake of not reading the I&C magazine. Trust me this will make you stunned and happy with the facts written by Mr. Shriyan. JAI HIND
-Albert Antony, II BA (J&M.C), Nitte Instt of Communication, Mangalooru.

I am an avid reader of ISSUES&CONCERNS, and I must say that the magazine does not allow me to part with it unless I've flipped through all the pages.
The content is all balanced - strong and honest opinions on politics, sports, and current issues; all of which are eye-openers as they are not published in any other media.The content is compelling and engaging. The magazine brings forth hidden heroes, views of eminent personalities such as B.M. Hegde and M.V.Kamath, and emphasises the obvious need for social outreach and awareness.
This month's write ups on Modi government provides a very clear picture on the government affairs.

Mr J.Shriyan, the editor, is a one-man army running this publication without any vested interest. I admire his wit and courage and would like to appeal to all to support him in his mission for a brighter tomorrow.               -Suman Salian (Capgemini), Mumbai 


I've been reviewing ISSUES&CONCERNS posts. You're write ups make for very good reading.                                                                -Nigel Albuquerque, Via FB

I must thank Mr. B.N.R Rao for introducing me to ISSUES&CONCERNS English Monthly. I found this magazine really good with writers like Dr. M.V. Kamath and Prof. B.M Hegde contributing continuously. I have pleasure in sending my cheque for `10,000/- as my permanent membership.     -Dr. M. Sadashiva Polnaya, S.K. Hospital, Ullal, Mangalooru  

I have been a reader of ISSUES&CONCERNS for the last about 10 years. I am deeply impressed by the style and contents of this unique magazine. I want to introduce this magazine to my son and daughter. Hence I have sent along 2 cheques of ` 10,000/- each. Kindly post the monthly to the postal address given.    B.R.Shetty, Basavanagudi, Bengalooru



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOCUS : APRIL- 2023 K. K MUHAMMED & SINU JOSEPH THEIR RELEVANCE TO INDIAN SOCIETY

Month-in-Perspective for October 2022

Focus for October 2022